What’s coming down the YNPN-TC pipeline in 2014? While we’ll be having lots of fun, fresh programs, we’ll also be reprising some of your favorite programs from past years:
- This day of member-led small group conversations held simultaneously at coffee shops around the Twin Cities will be back for its third year this September. You pick your preferred topic and location, show up for a discussion, and catch up with the other conversations on Twitter! Interested in leading a discussion? Email [email protected]
- 5 Minutes in Hell:
- Get fired up as YNPN-TC members take the hot seat to deliver five-minute presentations on topics ranging from social media to brewing beer. This fun, high-energy event will be back for its third year in October. Want to test your speaking mettle and give a talk? Watch for an RFP coming up before the event!
- Resume Review and Headshots:
- Back by popular demand, we’ll be offering free headshots and resume reviews in August! Stay tuned for details on how you can access this fabulous benefit.
- Breakfasts of Champions:
- Now in its second year, our series of monthly morning conversations with executive directors will be launching soon! Look for announcements in your email and be sure to register quickly, since these small-group sessions fill up fast!
- Emerging Leaders Network sessions:
- Our third Friday lunchtime discussions at the Minnesota Council of Nonprofits are still going strong! Bring your lunch and drop in for great networking and conversation!
More to come as far as new events, and don’t forget to save the date for the YNPN National Conference on June 26-28 at the Humphrey Center. Even if you can’t make the conference, watch for info on programming open to all on those evenings! Lots of great things are coming in 2014, and we want you to be there!