Three-year strategic plan
The YNPN-TC Board uses a strategic plan to ensure that our work supports young professionals to have an impact through the Twin Cities nonprofit sector. We welcome feedback on how we're doing.
To learn more about how we created this plan and how we use it, see Going forward with purpose: Our new strategic plan.
Strategic plan 2018-2020
YNPN-TC will become a sector-shaping organization through member experience, EDI (equity, diversity & inclusion), organizational leadership, and resource and infrastructure development.
YNPN-TC will become a sector-shaping organization through:
- Provide and communicate substantial value to members at all levels of engagement
- Develop, test, and implement new categories of member benefits
- Empower members to fully engage with benefits throughout YNPN-TC participation
EDI (Equity, Diversity & Inclusion)
- Hold EDI at the center of decision-making procedures
- Identify and meet benchmarks for EDI improvement across committees & programs
- Prioritize the recruitment and retention of diverse membership and leadership
- Clarify and strengthen volunteer positions, relationships, and processes
- Advocate and educate on issues relevant to the nonprofit sector
- Elevate board members through specific professional development opportunities
Resource & infrastructure development
- Develop structural frameworks & processes to help YNPN-TC continue to grow
- Build a financial model that reflects the values of YNPN-TC
- Develop collaborative partnerships to support programmatic & financial priorities