Three Year Strategic Plan
The YNPN-TC Board developed a three year strategic plan to ensure that the work we are doing is valuable to the young professionals in the Twin Cities nonprofit sector.
Strategic Plan 2015-2017
Priority: Innovative Thought Leadership and Sector-Shaping
- Create tools and YNPN-TC programs with the intent to share for regional and national impact.
Priority: Creating Fiscal Sustainability
- Create transparent, equitable and mission driven financial plans for YNPN-TC in partnership with and communicated to membership.
Priority: Engaged and Mobilized Membership
- Create membership programs and opportunities to elevate the talent and leadership of young nonprofit professionals.
- Equip members with the tools for active engagement to create meaningful connections with each other and in the sector.
Priority: Diversity, Inclusion & Access
- Create a board and member culture of active engagement and radical welcoming, where everyone matters.
- Use frames of diversity, inclusion, and access in creating and evaluating YNPN-TC offerings and engagement.