YNPN-TC was thrilled to learn earlier this year that we were selected to be a partner for bushCONNECT, a new event that brought together over 1,000 values-driven professionals from North Dakota, South Dakota and Minnesota created by the Bush Foundation.
As a partner, we were able to offer (through a competitive scholarship process) over a dozen tickets to young nonprofit professionals for the conferences. Thanks to a corresponding grant, we were able to bring in five individuals from Greater Minnesota, North Dakota and South Dakota as well.
This group of YNPs, dubbed the Tconnectors or Tcons, will also be attending the MCN Leadership Conference Leadership Conference. While there, they’ll represent the amazing organizations they work with, as well YNPN-TC. Their names follow.
- Courtney Bergey, Lanesboro Arts Center
- Matthew Ehlman, Numad Group
- Danielle Gangelhoff, MAP for Nonprofits
- Thom Hart, Minnesota Justice Foundation
- Alissa Jordan, American Refugee Committee
- Sara Kettering, Twin Cities Habitat for Humanity
- Sam Kundinger, Dakota Medical Foundation
- Natalie Locke, Aynah
- Brienne Maner, Downtown Sioux Falls, Inc.
- Megan Myers, American Heart Association
- Amy Olsen, Minnesota Zoo Foundation
- Christina Perfetti, Break the Bubble
- Debby Van Eendenburg, Students for Education Reform
- David Vining, FirstLink
As a part of their scholarship, the Minnesota Tcons will all be participating in various “give-back” activities, to help ensure that the great connections and ideas they learn are shared back with all of us. Stay tuned for future give-backs ranging from blog posts, to Member Meet-ups on interesting topics and more.
Thanks again to the Bush Foundation for allowing us to give this great opportunity to our members.