Worried about how to get the time and professional development dollars to cover your participation in the Nonprofit Leadership Conference on June 26th?
Here are some talking points we’d offer you:
- Attending this year’s Nonprofit Leadership Conference will enable you to network with over 100 chapter leaders from over 35 communities across the country, which means new ideas and connections for your organization!
- This year’s theme Exploring Diverse Voices is about taking leadership around our espoused values around diversity and inclusion as nonprofit organizations. Keynoting on this crucially important theme will be Linda Nguyen, Director of Civic Engagement for the Alliance for Family & Children, one of the original founders of YNPN national.
- If your organization is an MCN member, you can register between now and May 5th for an early bird rate of only $149. If you organization isn’t a member or you aren’t getting any organizational support for attending, you can sign up as an individual YNPN Twin Cities member of MCN for only $15/year enabling you to pay the reduced member prices for the conference!
Still trying to talk yourself into it? Consider these points:
- Every year MCN offers the opportunity for a comped ticket in exchange for packet stuffing for a couple hours the week before the conference. Get in touch with Shannon McCarville at MCN for to sign up for this volunteer duty. Initiate a member meetup to find some other fun YNPN Twin Cities members to do it with you!
- Check out the useful things you can learn from Chicago YNP Steve Strang on The Shifting Strategy and local YNPs Cat Beltmann and Dania Toscano Miwa along with YNPN National’s Jamie Smith about Your Future Freelance Self, among many other valuable personal and org leadership sessions!
Hope to see you there!