Five Minutes in Hell is the YNPN-TC program where you, our members, take the stage and wow us with your stories. Through quick, fun, five-minute presentations, you'll sharpen your speaking skills while sharing insights with your fellow YNPNers.
We're descending deep underground on October 21 to Honey in Minneapolis. This year's theme is Community!
Inspire us with stories on topics like:
- My community rocks: Here's how I contribute to it
- Sometimes my community sucks: Here's what I do/did to change that
- Do you include others on the playground?
- Shifting between communities: Easy? Hard? Or like the high school lunch room?
- A unique community you're a part of and what others should know about it
- Community impact you see from a nonprofit you work or volunteer for
- Your top five favorite episodes of Community, and why #1 is the paintball war
- Wherever else you want to take it!
- Presentation must be 5 minutes. You will be timed (and burned to ashes if necessary).
- Your presentation should be accompanied by a slide deck—PowerPoint, Prezi, etc.
- You must be a member to submit a proposal. Hint: Membership is free. Sign up here.
- Make it something fun and tailored to the wants, needs, and interests of YNPN's membership (remember, that's people like you).
- You’re welcome to team up—only the proposal submitter needs to be a YNPN Twin Cities member. Did we mention that’s free?