Do organizations benefit when leaders are adept at emotional intelligence? Absolutely. Learn skills that that will help you to manage your feelings, relate better with others and bring your best self to any situation.
Thanks to our partnership with MAP for Nonprofits, we're able to offer two full scholarships to High Impact Leadership, a $90 a value.
How to Apply to Receive a Scholarship
Would you like to get the chance to apply to this opportunity? Become a member and stay tuned to your inbox for an email announcing the application period.
Emotional Intelligence gives us the ability to:
- Reduce negative emotions, which interfere with clear thinking, productivity and relationships
- Manage stress without infecting others
- Stay proactive vs. reactive when dealing with a difficult person
- And more!
Join us at this popular workshop. You’ll gain:
- An introduction to the science behind emotional intelligence
- An understanding of the value of emotional intelligence to you, and to your organization
- Increased self-awareness, learning and techniques to skillfully manage your emotions, allowing you to relate better with others and to practice bringing your best self to any situation