Take leadership in your socializing and create your own event! YNPN Twin Cities has many opportunities for your to lead conversations or arrange outings with other nonprofit professionals.
You could :
- Arrange a professional development book club
- Meet your colleagues for a karaoke night or group bike ride
- Form a skill-related networking circle
- Or run your own mini public-speaking club
Or submit your own idea!
- Organizer must be a YNPN-TC member.
- YNPN-TC should be the purpose of your meet-up, not the vehicle for promoting it.
- Meet-up must fit with YNPN-TC’s mission to provide and promote personal and professional development opportunities for young nonprofit professionals.
- The time cannot conflict with one of YNPN-TC’s regular monthly events.
- You can invite non-YNPNers at your meet-up, too!
- Organizer is responsible for having a sign-up sheet at the meet-up, returning it to YNPN-TC afterward, and filling out an evaluation.
Feeling ready? Submit your member meet-up now!