Our mission is to provide and promote opportunities for the development of young nonprofit professionals, and events are a big part of achieving that goal! Find a range of events to meet your interests, and become a member now if you’d like to be updated about future programming.
April 18, 2020
10:00 - 12:00pm
Join your YNPN-TC peers for small conversation circles at Cafe Conversations. Up to ten conversations will happen at the same time in neighborhoods throughout the Twin Cities. These conversations can’t happen without the help of facilitators...like you!
Are you interested in a fun professional development opportunity? Have a great topic for nonprofit professionals to discuss over coffee? We want to hear from you!
Volunteer to lead a conversation! YNPN-TC's Programming Committee will plan the rest!
Topics you could lead include, but are not limited to:
- Organizational and Workplace Culture
- Revamping EDI for Success
- BIPOC Professionals in Nonprofits - POC Only
- Using Your Voice - Throwing Your Hat in the Political Arena
- Movin' on Up: The Next Step in Your Career
- Using Your Influence
- Path to Executive
- Writing Workshop
- Next Gen/30+ Insert YOUR great idea here: ________________
Facilitators are there to get the conversation started and have some questions prepared in case things slow down - no need to be an expert on your topic!